What is Invisalign Teen?
Invisalign® Teen is the clear way to straighten teeth using clear aligners. The aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. You can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth. Invisalign Teen is the perfect teeth-straightening system for today’s teens’ busy lifestyles!
What conditions does Invisalign Teen treat?
By using its advanced technology, Invisalign Teen can treat a broad range of dental and orthodontic conditions, which, in the past, were usually treated with traditional braces. These conditions include:
- A clear way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How does Invisalign Teen work?
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 4 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 18 months
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth